SkanTrans Ireland Ltd believe that one of our most important functions is, the prevention of accidents and occupational ill health. We do not wish for any of our employees, nor any other person, to suffer as a result of activities / work practices relating to the normal day to day operation of the company’s business. To this end, we intend to comply rigorously with all Safety, Health and Welfare Legislation, codes of practice / best guidance principles and work methods.
Therefore, so far as is reasonably practicable, SkanTrans Ireland Ltd adhere to the following policies.
We ensure that equipment and working practices are safe and offer no hazard or risk to the Safety, Health and Welfare of our employees, visitors or sub-contractors.
- We ensure that all necessary precautions are taken in respect of the safe use, handling, storage and transport of materials and substances.
- SKANTRANS IRELAND LTD information, instruction, training and supervision, as is necessary, to ensure the Safety, Health and Welfare of all employees.
- SKANTRANS IRELAND LTD maintain all places of work, work equipment and transport under its control in a safe condition, free from risk to Safety, Health and Welfare.
- SKANTRANS IRELAND LTD provide adequate facilities for the welfare of employees.
- SKANTRANS IRELAND LTD safeguard the Safety, Health and Welfare of visitors, sub-contractors and of any members of the general public who could be affected by our activities/work practices relating to the normal day to day operation of the company’s business.
- SKANTRANS IRELAND LTD provide all necessary information relating to Safety, Health and Welfare in respect of procedures and services and where necessary, consults with all employees.
- We review and update the policy as and when necessary particularly in respect of major changes within our organisation, and / or changes in legislation, and we ensure that these changes are brought to the attention of all our employees.
- SKANTRANS IRELAND LTD ensure that all employees are mindful of their Safety, Health and Welfare responsibilities and co-operate with management in their efforts to fulfill the above policies.
- We constantly monitor our policy in the workplace.
SkanTrans Ireland Ltd are committed to ensuring that all legislation is complied with so far as is reasonably practicable to ensure the Safety, Health and Welfare of all Employees, Visitors and Sub Contractors.
Monday – Friday:
9am – 5.30pm
After hours contact:
+353 86 9076 209
SkanTrans Ireland Ltd
4 Rosemount Avenue
Rosemount Business Park
firstname.lastname@example.org for Roadfreight rate requests
email@example.com for Air & Sea rate requests
Tel: +353 (0)1 685 9750