SkanTrans Ireland Ltd is a privately owned freight forwarding company based in Dublin.
The company was established in June 2001.
We have gone from strength to strength, filling a niche for our small to medium sized Irish customers, providing personal service based on their individual needs.
SkanTrans Ireland is specialized in Road Freight services (cartons, pallets, groupage, part trailer loads, full trailer loads) to & from:
- Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden)
- Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania)
- Eastern Europe
Since 2013, we have expanded our services greatly by joining 2 major Freight Forwarding networks that allow us to provide reliable and competitive Global Sea freight and Air freight services to our customers as well as Road Transport in all European countries via our partners.
The team is made up of:
- Conor Loughran, Managing Director
- Sophie Pidoux-Loughran, Office Manager
- Louise Perry, Roadfreight – Exports / Imports
- Colin Byrne, Roadfreight Exports
- Clodagh Ward, Roadfreight Imports
- Simon Jones, Airfreight & Seafreight Operations (Exports & Imports)
- Veronica Wozniak, Key accounts Operations
- Pauline McManus, Accounts
Our Scandinavian Partners
Our 4 Nordic partners are also shareholders in SkanTrans Ireland Ltd, which ensures stability and continuity of services: